These terms and conditions apply to your use of this website. By using this website you are bound by them.
1. Website Operator
This website is operated by WARBURTONS LIMITED (registered number: 00178711) whose registered office is at Back o’ th’ Bank House, Hereford Street, Bolton, Lancashire BL1 8HJ.
- Warburtons grants you a non-exclusive licence to use this website upon the following terms and conditions.
- Warburtons may terminate this licence at any time for any reason.
- Your use of this website is your own risk
3. Materials in Site
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Warburtons. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of this website and our products. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Warburtons, are acknowledged on the website.
- You may view, use, download and store the material on this website for personal and educational research use only. Commercial use is not permitted. The re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website to third parties is not permitted except for educational purposes.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
4. Accuracy of Information
- The information in this website is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice. Warburtons Ltd is not responsible for any inaccuracies and (except as set out in clause 6.5) makes no representation and gives no warranty as to its accuracy.
- The information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
- Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship.
- This website contains links to other websites. Warburtons accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites which are not under its strict control. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by Warburtons of that other website.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Warburtons does not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
- This website and its contents are provided for information purposes only and Warburtons does not guarantee that it is completely up to date or free from mistakes.
- Warburtons does not guarantee that this website or its contents are free from viruses, bugs, denial of service attacks or other malicious or harmful material.
- Except as set out in clause 6.5, Warburtons will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the use, accessing, downloading or relying on any information or other materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
- These terms and conditions do not exclude its liability (if any) for death or personal injury resulting from Warburtons negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for the company to exclude or to attempt to exclude its liability.
8. Material Upload Terms and Conditions
Warburtons may from time to time provide or facilitate the ability to upload comments, recipes or videos to this website. The Upload Terms which can be seen by scrolling below to the use of such facilities by you. These Upload Terms form part of these terms and conditions. Warburtons will not be responsible for any material any user posts or uploads to this website.
Warburtons may change this website or any of these terms and conditions in full or in part at any time without notice.
10. Complete Agreement
These terms and conditions contain all the terms which you and Warburtons have agreed in relation to the use of the website.
Any software which is available to download from this website may be restricted in functionality or configured to stop operating after a specified period of time. You may use such software only on the terms and conditions contained in the licence accompanying that software.
12. Jurisdiction and acceptance of these terms and conditions
- This website is controlled and operated by Warburtons Ltd from its offices in Great Britain. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in this website shall be governed by English law. The English and Welsh courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the website.
- Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Upload Terms and Conditions
Where we provide or facilitate the ability to upload material, including but not limited to comments, recipes or videos, "the Material" and if you chose to upload Material to this website you confirm and warrant that:
- You will not upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer
- Any Material you upload will be non-confidential and non-proprietary
- You will not post any Material that promotes competitor products
- You will not attack other products or services
- You will not mislead other users of this website
Warburtons has the perpetual right to use, incorporate, distribute and disclose to third parties any such Material and all data, images, sounds, texts and other items contained in such Material free of charge for any and all commercial and non-commercial purposes and you grant Warburtons all necessary rights for the same (and if necessary will complete any documentation reasonably required by Warburtons to confirm this right)
- Is accurate or a genuinely held opinion
- Complies with all applicable laws and regulations in the UK and in the country from whether they were posted
- Does not contain any defamatory, libelous, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive, discriminatory, threatening, harassing, menacing scandalous, blasphemous or inflammatory material
- Does not contain a recipe which is dangerous, poisonous or harmful
- That is stated to be gluten and wheat free, is gluten and wheat free
- Does not deceive or mislead anyone
- Does not breach any legal right of any third party, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights or privacy rights
- You confirm that we can disclose your identity to any third party who claims any Material you post is an infringement of their rights.
Warburtons will not be responsible or liable for any Material any user posts.
Warburtons have the right to remove any Material you upload for any reason whatsoever.
Warburtons reserves the right but does not have the obligation to screen, filter and/or monitor Material provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove such Material with immediate effect.
Sign up to our database
By submitting your details, you are indicating your consent to receiving marketing materials from us. Please unsubscribe in our emails or on the talk to us form to indicate your objection to receiving these messages.
1. This promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Warburtons Ltd and their immediate families, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. One entry per person and one vote per person.
2. The promotion closes on Sunday 18th April 16:00hrs. To enter submit your product loaf idea on our website page. No purchase necessary.
3. The Prizes: main prize consists of 1 x River Cottage Gluten Free cookery day course (at River Cottage HQ, Trinity Hill Road, Axminster, EX13 8TB) to the value of £185 plus £200 towards travel and accommodation. A voucher will be provided for the course plus a £200 cheque made payable to the prize winner. It will be the responsibility of the prize winner to book the course (subject to availability) plus their travel and accommodation. The voucher can be redeemed online by entering its unique code. The voucher is valid until 29.10.2015. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. Vouchers are NOT redeemable on partner sites including: Amazon, Polgoon, Brown Cow Organics and Skinner’s Brewery. The winner will also be involved in developing their product idea further until 20th May, submitting ideas for naming the product, developing packaging ideas, and new recipes to have with their product idea.
4. The prizes are non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
5. The winner will be selected by two brand ambassadors classed as judges from all valid entries received by the closing date. If the winning product idea is submitted by several names, the winner will be drawn randomly by an independent judge.
6. The winner will be contacted within 2 days of the draw. In the event that a winner or runner up has not responded within 7 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner or runner up.
7. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes.
8. Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
9. To request the winners’ name and county send an SAE to Newburn Bakehouse promotion c/o Sense Marketing, 1st Floor Century House, 100 Oxford Street, London W1D 1LN, available for 1 month after the closing date.
10. The promoter may substitute the prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original item is unavailable.
11. By entering, winner and runner ups agree that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the promoter or its agencies.
12. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
14. The promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
15. The promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
17. To the full extent permitted by law the promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control. The promoter is Newburn Bakehouse by Warburtons, Warburtons Limited, Hereford House, Hereford Street, Bolton, BL1 8JB.